Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Went to Fashion's Night Out and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt

...and a glass of champagne. So, I think it's absolutely just me, but I didn't really enjoy Fashion's Night Ot the way I thought I would. Okay, granted, I only went for the freebies, but there were too many people, too many lines for me to think it was worth it. Next year, I think I'll take advantage of the online FNO sales. FNO is 100% for die hard fashionistas and not 'well I like clothes'. Despite this, I took a picture of this crazy free t-shirt I got from Marc Jacobs.


Where does one even wear this? Bed? The gym? Right now, I'm wearing it to bed. But, damn. Who thought this was a good idea? Aside from that, check out a couple of other photos I took at FNO below:



No comments:

Post a Comment